How do you help your clients?
- Cenergistic helps clients understand how energy is consumed and how to minimize waste
- We embed Energy Specialists to analyze client organizations and build optimization strategies to help systems work as efficiently and effectively as possible
- We apply our proprietary, patented technology as well as hundreds of years of combined experience to review and analyze all sources of energy consumption in our clients’ organizations — systems and people
- Our energy conservation program creates a culture of sustainability, improves comfort, optimizes systems and minimizes energy waste
- On average, our clients see expected energy consumption reduced by 25%
How is your service offering different from more DIY-type energy conservation methods?
- Cenergistic applies its proprietary technology and decades of experience to analyze all sources of energy consumption in our clients’ organizations — systems and people
- One primary tool is our Opti-Commissioning® process through which we optimize existing equipment on an ongoing basis. The Opti-Commissioning® process encompasses Cenergistic’s three unique approaches for reducing energy consumption — equipment calibration, facilities monitoring and behavioral change — to reduce energy consumption
- Cenergistic’s program also includes the proprietary Cenergistic GreenX® software suite. The company has earned four patents: two for Adjustment Simulation Method for Energy Consumption, the Interval Analysis Tool for Energy Consumption and Building Automation and Control System Modeling and Reporting
Isn’t cost savings, in schools especially, just a matter of shutting off the lights, turning down ACs, shutting off the water, etc.?
- No, those are simply a few of the 1,200 potential energy conservation measures (ECM) we analyze
- Our energy specialists, engineers and system experts work closely with clients to analyze every energy-consuming system, using expertise and technology to optimize all existing HVAC equipment and scheduling to achieve significant cost avoidance
- We have dozens of case studies from clients that detail the savings we helped districts across the country achieve through our program
Is there a competitive bidding process for these contracts?
- Cenergistic provides professional consulting services
- In some states, services contracts do not require bidding. Other states require a competitive bidding process
- Cenergistic complies with the contracting process set forth by our prospects and clients and their respective legal and purchasing teams