Unique Energy Experts
The Cenergistic team of engineers and energy experts will work with you in your facilities right from the start to begin your energy savings as soon as possible.
Our expert team is made of professional engineers (PEs), Certified Energy Managers, Certified Measurement & Verification Professionals, and more — over 125 certifications and advanced degrees — to analyze each aspect of your current operations and infrastructure.
We make sure every piece of equipment and every system is optimized for effectiveness and efficiency.
We’ll work with your assigned Energy Specialist and other members of your staff to ensure that your entire organization gets on board with the new energy conservation program.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- HVAC Systems
- Data and Utility Rate Analysis
- Energy Audits and Instrumentation
- Electrical Systems
- Building Envelope
- Behavior Modification
- EMS, Building Automation and Control Systems
- Green Buildings, LEED and ENERGY STAR
- Moisture and Humidity Management
- Indoor Air Quality
- Thermal Energy Storage Systems
- Boiler and Steam Systems
- Maintenance Management Codes and Standards
- ASHRAE requirements
- Turf and Irrigation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pneumatic Systems
- Building Commissioning
- Interval Data Analysis
- Smart Grid
- Demand Management
- Computing System Design
- Construction Management
- Human Resources
- Information Systems Management
- Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- Organizational Management
- Public Relations
- Public School Administration
- School District Finance
Get in touch with Cenergistic!